In the unlikely event that your purchase arrives damaged, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can refund or resend your order.
Returns & Refunds
- Once you have received your item, you have up to 14 calendar days to return it. Unfortunately we will not be able to offer a refund or exchange after this period has expired.
- To return a purchase, the box must remain unopened. We are unable to accept returns for opened boxes.
- In the unlikely event that your order is not as expected, then we will be able to accept boxes that have been opened. We hate letting down our loyal customers so if any of your purchases do not arrive as expected then please email us and we will work to sort this issue as soon as possible.
- Only items that have been directly purchased from vybey.co.uk can be returned.
- Please note that we do not offer refunds or returns for change of mind or due to not liking the taste or texture of our products.
- There are certain situations in which partial refunds may be granted. Partial refunds are at our discretion.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that your return has been received. At this stage, we will also notify you if your return has been accepted or rejected.
If your return is accepted and you asked for a refund, a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days of us receiving your return. If you asked for an exchange, we will dispatch your order within 7 days of receiving your return.
To return your product please mail it to the following address:
C/o Teamwork Handling Ltd
Allerthorpe Business Park
Please ensure that your postal address is no longer visible on the package.
Please note, that unless your purchase is damaged or not as expected then you are responsible for paying any shipping costs incurred with returning your purchase. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Depending on your location, the time taken for your return to reach us may vary. You should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Purchase a subscription and have vybey delivered whenever you want! We have partnered with Recharge for our subscription service.
To set up a subscription, go to the product page of your desired product. Once on this page click the ‘Subscribe & Save (10%)’ button, choose your pack size and delivery frequency and then click ‘Add to Cart’.
When you’re ready you can complete your order in the checkout section, where you will be asked for your payment and delivery details.
- By signing up for a subscription you will save 10% on your purchases.
- Subscriptions are for a minimum of 3 deliveries. After 3 deliveries you can pause or cancel your subscription.
- We currently use Credit Cards for subscription (either VISA or MasterCard). PayPal is not available for subscriptions.
- To make sure you’re kept in the loop we’ll send you subscription updates via email. We’ll send you a reminder before we charge your account, as well as providing you with postage tracking details.
- You’re able to manage your subscriptions fully to suit your needs. You can skip or re-schedule your delivery date, and you can also update your shipping address or payment details.
To manage your subscriptions, you’ll need to have a vybey account. Creating a vybey account couldn’t be easier!
If purchasing a subscription you will be asked to create an account at the checkout. All you need to do is insert your email address and create a password.
Alternatively, you can create your vybey account by following the below instructions:
- Go to our account page. Clicking on the person icon on our header navigation menu will also allow you to access this page.
- Click “Sign up”.
- Enter your details (First Name, Last Name, Email, Password).
- Tick the box on the reCAPTCHA page to confirm you’re not a robot.
It’s as easy as that!
ImageryBe advised, any imagery on this website containing vybey branding cannot be used publically without permission.